Your Most Trusted Source for Auto Insurance
Shopping for auto insurance can be both frustrating and time consuming. With our buying service format, we make it easy for you to compare rates and coverage options.
One of our expert representatives will shop your policy to 10 plus top-rated insurance companies with multiple coverage options, allowing us to find you the best package at the best price for your specific needs. Save yourself the hassle of comparing quotes and let us do the legwork.
- Rental Car Coverage — If your car is damaged in an accident, your policy will cover the cost of a rental vehicle until your car is repaired
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance — Coverage includes towing services if you experience an emergency on the road
- Accident Forgiveness — Avoid a rate increase following your first at-fault accident on your policy
- New Car Replacement Coverage — Newer cars will be replaced at their original value, not the depreciated value
- Gap Insurance — If your vehicle is declared a total loss due to an accident or theft, most insurance companies will only pay for the fair market value of your vehicle. Gap insurance pays for the "gap" between what you owe and what your vehicle is worth at the time of loss
- Originally Equipped Manufacturer (OEM) Parts — Coverage pays for factory parts from your original manufacturer, rather than generic parts
- Additional Discounts — You may qualify for additional savings such as higher education discounts, vehicle safety feature discounts, or bundle discounts when you bundle your home or renter's insurance with your auto insurance
- Youth Driver Discounts — Your youth driver could qualify for discounts if they are a full-time student, have good grades, completed driver's education training, or are away at school without a car